www.pifizone.com is committed to protecting your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site: www.pifizone.com.
Information that www.pifizone.com Gathers
www.pifizone.com gathers three types of information about users:
(1) Personal data provided through voluntary registration. Personal data may be requested when you sign up for www.pifizone.com's personalized services or register for contests or other promotional programs offered on our service. We ask for this information in order to enhance your experience on our web site. This information might include member name, password, age, gender, ZIP code and/or country information. Except as described below, this information is not disclosed to parties other than www.pifizone.com in any way that personally identifies you without your prior permission.
(2) Aggregated data which tracks users as a whole. Aggregated data tracks www.pifizone.com user activity in general, and is not used to identify you personally. Aggregated tracking information helps us to determine which areas of our site users like and do not like based on traffic to those areas. www.pifizone.com does not track what you read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This data helps us to continue to deliver a better service for you. We may disclose such aggregated information to third parties such as our advertisers and partners.
(3) To protect both you and us, we use services provided by a third-party to help decide whether to accept transactions from personal computers, mobile phones, or other devices. The third-party service checks whether these devices have been identified with fraudulent or abusive transactions in the past, such as reported instances of identity theft, account takeovers, or malware attacks. For this purpose, a cookie file, flash storage token, or other code file may be placed on your device to identify it in the future when you visit our website or connect with our applications. On connection with our site or service, we will transmit that device identification code to the third-party’s server, along with data concerning certain technical attributes of your device such as the model, operating system, and browser version, as well as the IP address, all of which are used to confirm device identification. The third-party’s server responds with a code recommending that transactions be accepted, denied, or reviewed, according to settings we have selected. We also report to the third-party if we conclude that a device has been used in connection with a fraudulent or abusive transaction with us. If you set your browser or device to reject these cookies or tokens, you may not be able to conclude some transactions through our website or application. We share with the third-party referenced above only your account ID (email address) and information about the device you are using, which may also have been used or appropriated by others, and do not identify you or reveal the details of your transaction to that third-party. The third-party uses your email address only as an account identifier and will not use it to contact you and will not share it with any other party. If your requested transaction is declined, or if you have questions about our use of a “device reputation” service, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
www.pifizone.com will not disclose any information that personally identifies you to parties other than www.pifizone.com without your consent. There are exceptions:
1) When the purpose and manner of disclosure is clearly defined in advance.
2) When we believe in good faith that disclosure is legally required or to protect our rights.
Cookies and Tracking
You should be aware that non-personal information and data may be automatically collected through the standard operation of www.pifizone.com's Internet servers or through the use of "cookies". A "cookie" is a small text file that a web site can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate your ongoing access to and use of the site and allow a site to track usage behavior and compile aggregate data that will allow content improvements and target advertising. Web sites commonly write a cookie to your hard drive when you visit them. Generally, cookies work by assigning a unique number to the user that has no meaning outside the assigning site. Cookies don't identify you personally, but rather identify your computer when you visit our site. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
(2) Estimate the size of www.pifizone.com's audience. Each browser accessing www.pifizone.com is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the extent of repeat usage, and to help target advertisements based on user interests and behavior.
(4) Measure certain traffic patterns, which areas of www.pifizone.com's network of web sites you have visited, and your visiting patterns in the aggregate. We use this research to understand how our users' habits are similar or different from one another so that we can enhance your experience on the www.pifizone.com web site. We may use this information to better personalize the content, banners, and promotions that you and other users will see on our sites.
www.pifizone.com Content Providers, Advertisers and Partners
By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by www.pifizone.com.
Changes to Policy
www.pifizone.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
www.pifizone.com offers the ability to correct or change the information collected during your registration. You can login to your account and change your information.
You may delete your account at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.